The Bank of Baroda has announced the latest Job Openings for Probationary Officer Posts of Various Vacancies. Bank of Baroda has issued the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officer on the official website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
The Bank of Baroda has released the latest Notification of the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017. The Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 has been published on the official website for Probationary Officer Posts for filling up of Various Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in applying for the job need to satisfy the required eligibility criteria as per the website. The application form can be applied online before the last date of submission of the application form at www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The applicants are selected based on the Online Examination, Group Discussion, and Interview Processes.
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is named to be the second largest bank in India. The Bank provides international banking and financial services facilities. Recently, Bank of Baroda has announced the Notification of the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 to recruit candidates for the Post of Probationary Officer(PO), Specialist Officer(SO), Manager and clerk post etc. on the official website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Details
- Name of the Institute: Bank of Baroda
- Name of the Jobs: Probationary Officer Posts
- Number of Posts: Various Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date of Application: Updated Soon
- Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for the Probationary Officer Posts should possess a Graduation/Bachelors Degree with at least 60% marks(General Category) and 55% marks(SC/ST) category.
- The Age limit for the Probationary Officer Posts at Bank of Baroda must be above 20 years and below 28 years as per the official website.
Steps to apply for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Login to the official website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Click on the “Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017″ and click “Apply” link.
- Enter all the information and upload the required Documents as per instructions.
- Check whether all the details given are correct and then Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the form for further use.