Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd, Recruitment 2015, Assistant Accounts Officer, Notifications, www.apdcl.gov.in
APDCL Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2015
For filling 57 vacancies of Assistant Accounts Officer in their department, the Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd has published a recruitment notification. The Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd recruit candidates through conducting written exam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online. The Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd published the APDCL Application Form on its official website and the candidates can apply for APDCL Recruitment 2015 from the official website www.apdcl.gov.in before the last date of submission 28th November 2015.
- Organisation: Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd.
- Job Category: Govt. Jobs.
- Job Placement: Anywhere in State.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Post: Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Vacancies: 57 posts.
- General – 27 seats
- OBC/MOBC – 15 seats
- SC – 04 seats ST(P) – 06 seats
- ST(H) – 03 seats
- PH – 02 seats
Age Limit: Candidates should have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules for SC/ST quota.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates with graduation in Science, Arts or Commerce with mini 55% marks in aggregate from government approved university/institution, diploma or certificate in computer application, and must know Assamese/local language are eligible for this APDCL Recruitment 2015.
Application Fee: The application fee for General/OBC/MOBC/PH category candidate is Rs. 500/- and for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes category candidate is Rs. 250/-.
Pay Scale: The authority of Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd decides a salary for the qualified candidates as Rs. 6,380/- to 23,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3,300/-.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate is based on their performance in Written Test, Viva-Voce/Interview Session, and Computer Practical Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.apdcl.gov.in.
- Click on Notification for AAO Recruitment 2015 link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the application form.
- Enter fee details. Make fee payment nearby SBI branch.
- Verify the form and click submit button.
- Download the filled application form.