Central Board of Secondary Education, Application Form, AIPMT, www.aipmt.nic.in
AIPMT Application Form 2016
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT)- 2016. All eligible and interested candidates can fill the application before the last date 12.01.2016. The application form will be available in the official website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- The result waiting 12th Standard candidates may apply and participate in entrance test, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS. OR
- Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination. OR
- Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. OR
- The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests.
The age of the candidates must be 17 years at the time of admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
|Category||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|FOR GENERAL/OBC||Rs.1400/- (INR)||Rs.2800/- (INR) (Rs.1400+Rs.1400)|
|FOR SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/- (INR)||Rs.2150/- (INR) (Rs.750+Rs.1400)|
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list or their rank obtained after Entrance Examination.
How to Fill:
- Visit official website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Read the notifications completely.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned JPEG images of photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression and self-declaration (in case of candidates belong to AP, J&K or Telangana state) at part 2 of the application form.
- Pay the fee.
- Take a print copy of part 4 of online application form.
- Submit the application form.
|Without Late Fee||For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|Schedule for on-line submission of application||15.12.2015 (Tuesday) to 08.01.2016 (Friday)||15.12.2015 (Tuesday) to 12.01.2016 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee||12.01.2016 (Tuesday)||12.01.2016 (Tuesday)|
|With Late Fee|
|Schedule for on-line submission of application||13.01.2016 (Wednesday) to 06.02.2016 (Saturday)||13.01.2016 (Wednesday) to 10.02.2016 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for successful transaction of fee||10.02.2016 (Wednesday)|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||01.04.2016 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination, AIPMT-2016||01.05.2016 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||By 5th June 2016|